Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce


My teaser:
His fast and heavy footsteps pound toward me, all anger now.  I flip the hatchet in my right hand and look behind the Fenris to see Silas darting toward me, quick like a fox around trees and over plants.
        -  page 83 of  Sisters Red (ARC) by Jackson Pearce

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

4 comments:

Travis said...

This is my Teaser Tuesday too! I'm LOVING this book. =D

Book Sake said...

I sooo want to read this book!

Thanks for stopping by BookSake!

Maybe I just need to download all of the books you've read because my list TBR always grows when I visit The Eager Readers!

Andrea said...

This on the top of my want to read really bad list. Great teaser.

Candace said...

Can't wait to read this book!