Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce


My teaser:
His fast and heavy footsteps pound toward me, all anger now.  I flip the hatchet in my right hand and look behind the Fenris to see Silas darting toward me, quick like a fox around trees and over plants.
        -  page 83 of  Sisters Red (ARC) by Jackson Pearce

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

6 comments:

Inked Books said...

This is my Teaser Tuesday too! I'm LOVING this book. =D

Book Sake said...

I sooo want to read this book!

Thanks for stopping by BookSake!

Maybe I just need to download all of the books you've read because my list TBR always grows when I visit The Eager Readers!

Andrea said...

This on the top of my want to read really bad list. Great teaser.

Candace said...

Can't wait to read this book!

Candace said...

You won an award on my blog!
http://candacesreadingblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-won-award-im-prolific-blogger.html

Adeeva Afsheen said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Penghancur Benjolan Di Payudara
Pengobatan Jantung Berdebar Herbal
Cara Menghilangkan Kaki Bengkak Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat Pembengkakan Ibu Jari Alami
Obat Herbal Kista Rahim Pada Wanita
Obat Sakit Buang Air Besar Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat TBC Ekstra Paru
Pencegahan Diabetes Melitus Tipe 2