Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: The Naughty List by Suzanne Young


My teaser:
Mr. Powell had a tendency to read the newspaper instead of enforcing the law.  I liked that about him.  
        -  page 101 of  The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

7 comments:

Candace said...

LOL! I'm reading this right now!

Andrea said...

I read this awhile ago and it was cute!

Unknown said...

Great teaser! On my TBR pile! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Sullivan McPig said...

Interesting teaser.
Thanks for dropping by on my blog.

Lisa said...

Sounds like something I would read.

here's mine

Book Sake said...

Funny, great teaser. Sounds like my kinda humor!

Violet said...

purplg8r, Kate, Sullivan McPig, Lisa, Book Sake - Thanks for all your comments! It is a pretty funny book & I have an signed copy to give away, so keep an eye out for that contest soon. :)