Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

My teaser:
But the thought of rich coffee made me ill.  And that stony look on Jude's face as I climbed into the truck made me want to find a hole to bury my head in.
        -  page 48 of  The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

5 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

Nice teaser. I've got this book on my tbr list, but as it's huge I'm not sure when I'll ever get to this one.

Aleksandra said...

I loved, loved this book! I hope you're enjoying it!

Book Sake said...

Great teaser. This is on my TBR list as well!

Christina/Book Addict said...

Great teaser. I really enjoyed this book and I hope you do, too! Thanks for visiting my teaser. BTW, I really like your blog header!

Adeeva Afsheen said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Penghancur Benjolan Di Payudara
Pengobatan Jantung Berdebar Herbal
Cara Menghilangkan Kaki Bengkak Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat Pembengkakan Ibu Jari Alami
Obat Herbal Kista Rahim Pada Wanita
Obat Sakit Buang Air Besar Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat TBC Ekstra Paru
Pencegahan Diabetes Melitus Tipe 2