Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

My teaser:
But the thought of rich coffee made me ill.  And that stony look on Jude's face as I climbed into the truck made me want to find a hole to bury my head in.
        -  page 48 of  The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

4 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

Nice teaser. I've got this book on my tbr list, but as it's huge I'm not sure when I'll ever get to this one.

Aleksandra said...

I loved, loved this book! I hope you're enjoying it!

Book Sake said...

Great teaser. This is on my TBR list as well!

Christina / Book Addict said...

Great teaser. I really enjoyed this book and I hope you do, too! Thanks for visiting my teaser. BTW, I really like your blog header!