Friday, April 16, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!



This is my second time participating in the Book Blogger Hop, and I had so much fun following several of last week's links that I've decided to 'hop' in again this week.  The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books each Friday, and you can learn more about this week's hop by clicking HERE.  I just joined the wonderful world of book blogging at the end of December, so I am still in the newbie blogger phase and I always love connecting with other book enthusiasts!  

I am excited to meet more awesome book bloggers through the Book Blogger Hop this week!  While you are here please feel free to enter our contest for a signed copy of Kimberly Derting's The Body Finder (plus signed goodies) and our contest for a signed copy of Suzanne Young's The Naughty List.  Thanks for hopping by!

Happy Reading!  :-)
  

4 comments:

Page (One Book At A Time) said...

I love your blog!
Now a follower!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Hi!! Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog!

DJ D. said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks to your visit, I found your blog! I'm so glad I did! The followers box isn't showing up for me right now, but as soon as it does, I'm joining! :)

Violet said...

Hi, Page, Carrie, and DJ! Thanks for hopping by! :-)