Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Willow by Julia Hoban


My teaser:
"He takes the stairs two at a time.  Willow hurls herself after him, frantically reaching her arms out, determined to grab on to him, to halt his progress in some way, to prevent him from accomplishing his mission."

- page 65 of Willow by Julia Hoban





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

16 comments:

Aleksandra said...

Great teaser! I have this one on my tbr list, so I hope you're enjoying it! Happy reading!!!

Jennifer said...

Now that is a tease, what is his mission? My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-the-blessing-of-the-animals.html

Unknown said...

I have this book on my wishlist! It sounds so good!

Jenna JL said...

Very intriguing! I've heard a lot about this book, but haven't had a chance to pick it up yet. Must add to my wishlist.

Thanks for visiting my blog An Avid Reader's Musings.

Anonymous said...

Now I want to know what his mission is.

My teaser is here.

Midnight Sapphire Books said...

I read this book a couple of months ago

Here is my TT: http://midnightsapphiresbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesday.html

Dazzling Mage said...

I really want to read this book. The teaser is great.

Pixie said...

This is on my TBR list. Great teaser, makes me wonder about his mission.

~Pixie

Lori said...

Intriguing teaser. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's my Tuesday Teaser

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I wonder what he wants?

Candace said...

I think I know what part this is from! I LOVE this book and hope your enjoying it!

audreyscountrycrafts said...

That's a great teaser! Will add this to my TBR list :)
Thanks so much for visiting my TT!

Unknown said...

Exciting and tense teaser. She must have been pretty desperate. Wonder what his mission is.

Book Sake said...

On my TBR list, great teaser!

Heather said...

An intriguing teaser! I hope you will search out the Aaron Elkins series and especially enjoy the one set in Olympic National Forest. Thanks for stopping by!

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

The cover screams for your attention. Great teaser