Friday, August 27, 2010

Fragment Friday: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

This is our second time participating in Book Chic Club's Fragment Friday meme which involves sharing an excerpt of the book you are currently reading (or a favorite book) with your followers.  My 'fragment' is from the ARC of Cassandra Clare's Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1).  You can read my mini-review of Clockwork Angel here.  I am so excited about The Infernal Devices series, and can't wait to see Clockwork Angel in bookstores everywhere on Tuesday, August 31st.  Thanks for checking out our Fragment Friday!  :-)

Buy this book: IndieBound | The Book Depository Powell's | Amazon | B&N
Add this book to your: Goodreads | Shelfari | Library Thing | Visual Bookshelf
Pre-order the audio book:  (read by Jennifer Ehle - who is best known for portraying Elizabeth Bennet opposite Colin Firth's Mr. Darcy):  Amazon

5 comments:

Irish said...

Love this book and enjoy how you read from it. Great Friday Fragment!

Arena @ {thenerdswife} said...

So jealous! I can't wait for CA! It sounds *so* good!

Thanks for stopping by my blog last week. I'm a bit behind, but I'm following you now, too!

Be sure to check out my Hunger Games giveaway for HG-themed jewelry and T-shirts!

Have a great weekend!

Arena aka The Nerd's Wife

Violet said...

Irish - Thanks! :) I've really been enjoying your Fragment Fridays & you seem to add new books to my wishlist each week.

Arena - Thanks for stopping by and for sharing the link to your fun HG giveaway! I hope you will love Clockwork Angel! :)

Cass said...

Sounds great! I just won an ARC, and I'm super excited to read it after hearing your Fragment Friday! You have a really good voice. You should try voicing for audio-books! xDD

Cath Brookes said...

Only Cassandra Clare can write so beautifully. Was unable to put this book down. I absolutely loved the ending. Hope to see Tessa appear in the future Mortal Instruments books.

regards,
russel of Garage Door Repair in Phoenix