Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick



My teaser:
"I sped forward with the force of adrenaline.  I checked the rearview mirror to make sure he wasn't chasing me, then shoved the mirror to face away."


- page 52 of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick







Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

11 comments:

Candace said...

Good teaser! I'm so excited your reading this book!

Tena said...

I can't believe I still have not read this book, good thing is the wait at the library shouldn't be too bad anymore! Great tease and thanks for stopping by today

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Exciting teaser...thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty exciting. Great teaser.

My teaser is here.

Jenny Q said...

I really want to read this book! Check out my teaser from Lover Mine if you get a chance!

Heather said...

Great teaser - sounds like a fast-paced read!

Mine: The House on Mango Street

Laurie London said...

Great teaser! I think my daughter has this book. And too funny, my teaser is about angels too!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

That one is on my wish list. Great teaser!

Mine are here

Yvonne said...

Wow, this sounds excellent!

Pixie said...

Great teaser, such a scary part of the story.

Anonymous said...

good teaser - exciting. Leaves me wondering if he is following her.