Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WWW Wednesdays


W…W…W…Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


1.  What are you currently reading?
The Agency 2: The Body at the Tower by Y.S. Lee
It is excellent so far.  I've read three books set in Victorian London since Friday, and I am seriously loving being immersed in this time period.  I may have to watch North & South again before I emerge from this Victorian bliss.





2.  What did you recently finish reading?
Clockwork Angel (ARC) by Cassandra Clare
Shadowhunters and warlocks and steampunk, oh my!  I won't post my full review until closer to the publication date, but I decided to share a mini-review today because I simply cannot stop thinking about this book!  You can read my mini-review ---> here.

The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
Victorian London comes to life down to the tiniest details in this well-researched mystery novel with a wonderfully modern heroine.  I look forward to reading more Mary Quinn mysteries as she continues her training with the Agency.







3.  What do you think you’ll read next?
The Tricksters by Margaret Mahy
I loved Margaret Mahy's The Changeover, and I am hoping to enjoy book just as much.

3 comments:

Aleksandra said...

The Agency books are on my tbr list :) Happy reading!!!

Lu said...

Some great read there! Enjoy :D

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Jarak Berhubungan Intim Setelah Melahirkan
Bakteri Dan Virus Bisa Sebabkan Anak Diare
Cara Pemesanan Glucoberry Dan Glucocoa
Cara Mengatasi Masalah Buang Air Besar Tidak Lancar
Tips Ramuan Pencegah Penyakit Organ Kewanitaan