Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WWW Wednesdays


W…W…W…Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


1.  What are you currently reading?
The Agency 2: The Body at the Tower by Y.S. Lee
It is excellent so far.  I've read three books set in Victorian London since Friday, and I am seriously loving being immersed in this time period.  I may have to watch North & South again before I emerge from this Victorian bliss.





2.  What did you recently finish reading?
Clockwork Angel (ARC) by Cassandra Clare
Shadowhunters and warlocks and steampunk, oh my!  I won't post my full review until closer to the publication date, but I decided to share a mini-review today because I simply cannot stop thinking about this book!  You can read my mini-review ---> here.

The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
Victorian London comes to life down to the tiniest details in this well-researched mystery novel with a wonderfully modern heroine.  I look forward to reading more Mary Quinn mysteries as she continues her training with the Agency.







3.  What do you think you’ll read next?
The Tricksters by Margaret Mahy
I loved Margaret Mahy's The Changeover, and I am hoping to enjoy book just as much.

2 comments:

Aleksandra said...

The Agency books are on my tbr list :) Happy reading!!!

Sugar and Snark said...

Some great read there! Enjoy :D