Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Firelight by Sophie Jordan


Title: Firelight
Author: Sophie Jordan
Publication date: September 7, 2010
Sophie Jordan's  websitefacebook

To pre-order Firelight: IndieBound | The Book Depository | Amazon | B & N
Add Firelight to your:  Goodreads | Shelfari Library Thing | Visual Bookshelf
Summary:  
With her rare ability to breathe fire, Jacinda is special even among the draki—the descendants of dragons who can shift between human and dragon forms. But when Jacinda’s rebelliousness leads her family to flee into the human world, she struggles to adapt, even as her draki spirit fades. The one thing that revives it is Will, whose family hunts her kind. Jacinda can’t resist getting closer to him, even though she knows she’s risking not only her life but the draki’s most closely guarded secret.






"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.  It spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.


10 comments:

E.J. Stevens said...

I have this one on my wishlist. Great pick!

I'm waiting on The Iron Thorn here.

Happy reading. :)

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

Missy said...

This is on my wishlist as well.

I'm waiting for The Darkest Lie, by Gena Showalter. http://bit.ly/becRsW

Midnight Sapphire Books said...

Sounds great! I'm going to ad it to my list

My WoW is here:

http://midnightsapphiresbooks.blogspot.com/2010/06/waiting-on-wendnesday-6210.html

Jan von Harz said...

Anxious for this one too. Have it pre-ordered. Gorgeous cover.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Sounds great :)

Curling up by the Fire said...

I also have this one pre-ordered. I have this thing about dragon books. Great pick!!

Book Sake said...

I can't wait to read this as well, looks so good!

Our pick is at BookSake.
- Jessica

Chachic said...

I'm interested in this one as well! My WoW pick is The Ring of Solomon by Jonathan Stroud.

Allison said...

I'm very excited about this one as well, glad you posted it so I can make sure its on my wishlist!

I love the gorgeous cover.

Lale said...

I really like the idea of this- dragons are one thing I haven't really seen in paranormal teen fiction lately!