Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani


My teaser:
I shot this footage this afternoon, and at that time there was no lady in the field.  And here, on my screen, she walks in daylight.  How did I miss her?  What is going on?
- page 39 of Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness! Amazing teaser, I'm definitely super intrigued. I've been curious about this one, I hope you're enjoying it. I'll be looking out for your review (:

Jennifer said...

Wow, I do like this teaser! I am adding this book to my TBR list. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-day-for-night.html

Riv Re said...

I read this book a couple of months ago; I won a signed copy on inkpop.com It's a great book!

celi.a said...

What a mystery! I'm definitely intrigued. Nice teaser.

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

Midnight Sapphire Books said...

Ooooooohhhhhh! That sounds good!!! Loved that teaser!



Here is my TT:

http://midnightsapphiresbooks.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday_22.html

Candace said...

I've not heard of this one before. But shoot, now I'm intrigued!

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Well here's a website that had me wait wait, I finally found the website also very contains a lot of benefits in your website is

Jual Obat Maag
Obat Herbal Infeksi Jantung
Obat Hipertiroid Tradisional
Obat Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Ginjal Mengecil
Obat Batuk Kronis
Menghilangkan Sakit Pinggang
Obat Tumor Parotis
Obat Lemak Dalam Darah
Obat Polip Hidung Alami