Debbie from the fabulously fun Cranberry Fries blog recently tagged me with the Beautiful Blogger Award.
The rules of the award are:
1. List seven things about yourself.
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to seven bloggers.
Seven things about myself:
1. I quote Disney movies and The Princess Bride at least once or twice a day.
2. I am not a fan of condiments. No ketchup, mustard, or salad dressing for me.
3. "I'll take Geektastic for $1000, please Alex." One of my favorite childhood vacations involved being a part of the studio audience at a Jeopardy taping. Woot! #nerdfun
4. I have never broken a bone.
5. I was once in a scary car accident in which our car rolled over twice. Miraculously, no one was seriously injured. But the song Michael Finnegan, which I was singing when we hit the black ice, still makes me feel panicky.
6. I love Nickelodeon's Avatar: The Last Airbender as much as my children do.
7. I adore book playlists. If I am on the fence about whether to buy a book or put it on hold at the library, a great playlist can occasionally be the deciding factor.
Seven bloggers I would like to pass this award along to:
Blue @ Blue's Book Club
Liz @ Cleverly Inked